Reince Priebus Bio
Reince Priebus (Reinhold Richard “Reince” Priebus) is an American lawyer and politician who served as White House Chief of Staff for President Donald Trump from January 20, 2017, until July 31, 2017. He also served as the chairman of the Republican National Committee (RNC) from 2011 to 2017.
Reince Priebus Age
Born March 18, 1972.
Reince Priebus Family
Reince Priebus Parents
the son of Dimitra (née Pitsiladis; known as Roula) and Richard Priebus.
Reince Priebus Education
He attended Tremper High School in Kenosha, Wisconsin, graduating in 1990. After graduating from Tremper, he attended the University of Wisconsin–Whitewater, where he majored in English and political science, and joined the Delta Chi fraternity. He graduated cum laude in 1994 and prior to that had been elected to serve as student body president.
He then enrolled at the University of Miami School of Law in Coral Gables, Florida. While there, he worked as a clerk for the Wisconsin Court of Appeals, the Wisconsin Supreme Court, and the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida, and interned at the NAACP Legal Defense Fund in California.
In 1999, Priebus married Sally L. Sherrow, whom he met in church when they were teenagers.
Reince Priebus Children
Grace and Jack Priebus.
Priebus Career | Job
Early political career
Priebus ran for election to the Wisconsin State Senate in 2004, losing 52–48 to the Democratic incumbent, Robert Wirch. In 2007, following a successful campaign, he was elected chairman of the Wisconsin Republican Party, the youngest person to have held that role to date. Two years later, in 2009, he also became the general counsel for the Republican National Committee.
As chairman of the Wisconsin Republican Party, Priebus led the party to success in the November 2010 elections in Wisconsin, which was previously a state held by the Democratic Party. The party won control of the State Senate and Assembly, and a Republican candidate was elected Governor. He worked to bring Wisconsin’s Tea Party movement together with the mainstream Republican party organization, and avoid conflict between the two.
Priebus continued as Wisconsin party chairman and general counsel to the RNC until 2010, when he stepped down as general counsel to run for election to chairman of the committee.
Reince Post White House
After leaving the White House, Priebus returned to private practice as president and chief strategist of Michael Best and Friedrich LLP, and signed to be a speaker with the Washington Speakers Bureau. Priebus will be working out of Washington, D.C.
Reince Priebus Height
He is 1.73m tall.
- Free enterprise, individual opportunity, limited government. They made America great; only they can keep America strong.
- At the end of the day, the only things that are shovel ready around here are the words coming out of Barack Obama and Joe Biden’s mouth.
- The economic message is a winner whether you’re Greek, whether you’re a woman, whether you’re Hispanic it doesn’t matter. The economic message is a winner and the fact that Obama didn’t fulfill his promises is a killer for him.
- To distract from the president’s disappointing record, Team Obama has decided to base their entire campaign on attacking the private sector and Mitt Romney’s career as a successful businessman.
- We want to repeal the ObamaCare tax. We want to save middle class families from European health care. And that’s what we’re going to do as a party and that’s what Mitt Romney will do on day one.
- The fact of the matter is most women are pro life.
Reince Priebus Website