Phil Valentine Biography
Phil Valentine is an American conservative talk radio show host in Nashville, Tennessee. He broadcasts daily on flagship station WWTN, Kevin Eubanks …a Cumulus Media station, from 3:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m. Central Time He is known in Tennessee for leading protests against a proposed state income tax.
Phil Valentine Age
Valentine was born on 9 September 1959, Nashville, Tennessee, United States. He is 59 years old as of 2018.
Phil Valentine Parents
Valentine is the son of former six-term Democratic U.S. Representative Tim Valentine of North Carolina but is nonetheless a self-described conservative. His mother is Betsy Valentine, who was killed in an auto accident when he was 21.
Phil Valentine Wife
Valentine has not revealed any details about his wife but the details are underreview.
Phil Valentine Net Worth
According to Latest Reports of Forbes & Wikipedia, Phil Valentine’s estimated net worth Under Review.
Phil Valentine Books
- Valentine is the author of three books, The Conservative’s Handbook: Defining the Right Position on Issues from A to Z, Right from the Heart.
- The ABC’s of Reality in America, and Tax Revolt.
- The Rebellion Against an Overbearing, Bloated, Arrogant, and Abusive Government. Valentine was active as a community organizer to stop the passage of a proposed Tennessee state income tax. His book, The Conservative’s Handbook, is a revision of Right from the Heart and the foreword for both books was written by Sean Hannity.
Phil Valentine Awards
In 2015, Valentine won first place in the Colorado Film Festival and was a finalist in 10 other film festivals including The Beverly Hills Film Festival, The American Movie Awards, and The Atlanta Film Festival for his screenplay “Derek Dickens & The Dream.”
Valentine has received numerous AIR Awards (Achievement in Radio) in Philadelphia and Nashville and the Gold World Medal for Best Talk Show Host from the New York Festivals International Radio Awards.
Valentine is often listed in the Talkers Magazine “Heavy Hundred” as one of the 100 most influential talk show hosts in America and is listed by Talkers as one of the 100 most influential talk show hosts of all time. For 2015, he is ranked #32 on the Heavy Hundred list.
Phil Valentine Film and Tv
In August 2009 Valentine launched production of his documentary, An Inconsistent Truth, a rebuttal to Al Gore’s movie, An Inconvenient Truth. His movie was premiered on January 26, 2012, and opened on January 27, 2012. For the first two weeks after the release, Truth was the top-grossing movie per screen in the country. At the time, it was playing at a single movie theater and earned a total of $36,439 for those two weeks.
It picked up second place at the Appalachian Film Festival in Huntington, West Virginia, in February 2012. The movie also won the Excellence in Filmmaking award at the Anthem Film Festival and won Best Documentary at the Nevada Film Festival in Las Vegas.
In 2015, Valentine landed a role opposite Kevin Sorbo in the movie The Secret Handshake. Valentine’s other movie credits include a supporting role in the 1998 movie A Letter From Death Row, written and co-directed by Bret Michaels of the rock group Poison.
He had a cameo role in the 2014 film Atlas Shrugged: Who is John Galt?. He was also the voice of a radio talk show host in a 2003 episode of ABC’s Threat Matrix television drama. Valentine has made numerous appearances on Fox News Channel and MSNBC.
Phil Valentine Syndication
WESTWOOD ONE is ending syndication of “THE PHIL VALENTINE SHOW” after the JANUARY 4th broadcast. VALENTINE will continue hosting the show at his flagship, CUMULUS News-Talk WWTN (SUPER TALK 99.7 WTN)/NASHVILLE.
A statement from VALENTINE said, “I want to thank all the affiliate stations and the WESTWOOD ONE Affiliate Team for their support of THE PHIL VALENTINE SHOW over the years. It was a difficult decision for me to eliminate the syndicated show; however, after the recent success of my novel ‘BARBICAN: A STERLING MCQUEEN SPY STORY,’ I made the difficult decision to focus not only on my writing, but also the development of ‘THE CONSERVATIVE’S HANDBOOK’ into a podcast series complete with expert guests on each subject covered in the book. I will remain the host of the popular PHIL VALENTINE SHOW in my hometown of NASHVILLE, as heard on WWTN. Again, many thanks to you all for your ongoing support of THE PHIL VALENTINE SHOW.”
Phil Valentine Quotes
- You don’t right the wrongs of the past by wronging the people of the present.
- Poverty and desperation are parents of ambition.
- Government is there to do only what the private sector won’t, can’t, or shouldn’t do.
- You are not the body. You are not your thoughts. When you begin to see [your thoughts] for what they are and you remove yourself from judging your thoughts, you are no longer attached to them.
- If you look today at the books of law they can cover a whole city block and go ten stories high. When you have to write that many laws to regulate the people that means the people have become stupid and you have created a sense of ignorance in them and a sense of morality in them so that right and wrong have been bred out of them.
- In 12 Years A Slave, three of the main characters have white women or men. How do you legitimize what you are doing by playing a part in what it was that destroyed you and brought you and your people to the state you are in, and then you come out on the red carpet and show the world just how much a slave you really still are?